As an Atlassian consultant, you will be working in a team of highly motivated people that share a real passion about software development and every topic related to Atlassian and ALM.
You will be responsible for developing custom plugins and performing installations, upgrades, migrations and configurations of the Atlassian product stack. This includes (plugins for): Jira, Confluence, Crowd, FishEye, Crucible, JIRA Capture (+), JIRA Agile (+), Stash, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing plugins and tools for the Atlassian product stack
- Installing, upgrading and migrating the Atlassian product stack, independent of the OS
- In some cases, installing the database infrastructure needed for the Atlassian product stack
- Modifying the configuration to enable the best performance results for the end user
- Identifying possible performance problems
- Creating the necessary workflows inside JIRA and Confluence in order to best support the processes of the customer
- Keeping track of what’s new within the Atlassian environment and what’s new within the developer market
- Making more people aware of the Atlassian tools
- Supporting development teams using the Atlassian ALM stack
- Supporting helpdesk teams using the Atlassian ALM stack
Certainly don’t hesitate to apply if the description beneath matches your profile:
- Knowledge of Java development (J2EE)
- Knowledge on how to install software, independent of the OS
- Able to work in group but also as an individual
- Good communication skills to share information to the end user and to your colleagues (fluent English speaking and writing is a must, French is a plus)
- Knowledge of Application Server configuration (like Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience with GIT, SVN or other source control systems
- Experience with one or more Atlassian products: JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, Fisheye, Bamboo, Crowd, Stash, etc.
- Knowledge of the advantages of Test Driven Development, code review, Continuous Integration, knowledge sharing, agile software development
- Willing to work on several projects at the same time
- Experience with Atlassian plugin development is a plus
We offer you a competitive wage, depending on your experience, with lots of non-statutory benefits like a company car, fuel card, group- and health insurance, … but it doesn’t stop there!
We guarantee that you will become an even more experienced and well-educated professional because we offer you the desired trainings to get the most out of your booming career!